Welcome to Unpredictable Life . Happy reading! | Dashboard | Follow

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Semoga Berjalan dengan Lancar

Assalamau'alaikum dan salam Sejahtera..



Lama gila tak update blog.. Sebab apa? I'm always busy, sorry.. Busy with my life.. Busy with my family and friends.. busy with my girlfriends.. Busy with some hottie stuff.. bhahaha kidding! and yahh of course busy with yang tersayang.. wahahha


So, I think, I just wanna voice out my thoughts.. Gila takut!! SPM result is just around the corner..yahhh 21/3!! OMG OMG!  Seriously I tak percaya..Sekejap je masa berlalu.. sedar-sedar dah tiga bulan.. I'm hoping for the best result.. and no fail! huh! erm, kita apa yang kita fikirkan.. So, I just wanna be positive now.. peace yaww :D


And, last but not least, I missed my dear's Asam Pedas.. :)


Bye :)

2 comments:

aincloudnine said...

whoahhh so and romantikkkkkkkkkk

Miiss Tara said...

hihi.. i missed him! muahh! haha