Welcome to Unpredictable Life . Happy reading! | Dashboard | Follow

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Getting Older

Assalamua'alikum :)



I realize that I'm getting older day by day.. I tried to improved myself with many kind of things that happened to me.. Sometimes, I feel weak to go thoroughly in life.. BUT, thank God, some people around me keep pushing my strength up .. 


By the way, I'm sitting for my final examination now.. 
Wish me luck ! >.<
And I can't wait to enter my Second Semester! I can't wait to study the Sciences subject..
I hope, one very fine day, I will succeed and achieve with my goals and my dreams.. amiin :)

Lastly, kadang-kadang tu, I berkecil hati dengan setiap perkara yang dulunya menjadi lumrah, BUT now,. makin kelamaan, semakin lain.. I cuba untuk faham.. sebab, kalau I tak cuba untuk faham, orang akan kata,. asyik orang je kena faham, aku.. tapi aku?? haaa.. kan.. macam tu lahh..
I cuba untuk menahan perit tu, tapi, susah kot.. ingat senang ke,, tapi takpelahh :) semua sudah semakin dewasa kan? ada akal fikir.. tak kisah lahh siapa pun.. so what?


bye!


No comments: